Saturday, January 15, 2005

Flickr not so favourite......


hallway
Originally uploaded by rockmother.
And this is the LEAST viewed picture. Yes, well hardly surprising really although strangely I quite like it for it's banality. That's what I like about flickr - you can just send out your 'snaps' into the ether to be viewed by absolutely anyone, anywhere, anytime. Cool. Coming shortly a choice selection of photo's from my recent trip to Blackpool to shoot footage for my documentary about the largest Elvis Impersonator Competition in Europe - in Blackpool. It all felt very normal at the time but looking back at the interviews and footage I have got - possibly quite weird to people who aren't particularly into Elvis. It was all a bit like a living Martin Parr installation - or how I would imagine it to be anyway.

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter