Sunday, August 14, 2005

pills and thrills and no doubt bellyaches


pills
Originally uploaded by rockmother.
Before I retire - I forgot. There was a 'welcome bag' in my room when I arrived. Beside other stuff there was this at the bottom of the bag - a bottle of sinister looking matte orange pills. Ingredients are as follows:
100 mg Vit C
100 mg Green tea
100mg Taurine - how much?
80mg Caffeine - I'm very awake now
20mg Gingko Bilboa - I can't get to sleep

I spend my life avoiding that evil combination of Taurine and Caffeine - terrible. Oh - the the top of the bottle says: Swallow and Win. Perhaps I'll take one before the meeting tomorrow and see what happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger West said...

Yowser RM!

Who's a sneaky old sly-boots, then? I don't know, hot slingbacking it to the former communist bloc without so much as a by your leave...We rigged up a spurious fit of industrial action to try to stop ya, but the girl's just too darn slick....

If you see a beer caled Lobkowizc (or Lobko something) buy a crate load and I will square you up L8er (as the kids of today say as they are lining up to be executed for non-conversion to C of E) It is damn fine stuff. Check out the Constructivist Art Gallery across the river wotsit - a fabulous building, even if the paintings are a little drab.


RE: R.Cook. Strong rumours that he was being lined up for a prominent post in a Brown Cabinet (that's as in Gordon Brown, not as in teak or mahogany...) I smell a rat - and his name is Tony Bleeeuuurrrggghhhh.....


Have fun,


Bob

12:29 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Thanks Bob. Well if you are thinking for one second that I am going to get any spare time to go and see drab paintings in galleries or get a case of Lobber on the blackmarket then you are more enfeebled of mind than I thought! Just got back from a gruelling 19 hour day. Getting up in 5 hours to do it all again. It will be like this until at least next Monday. Hideous. Anyone thinking of getting into the film/tv industry think again. I might post up a before and after picture of myself just to prove that you can actually age 10 years in one week! Laters.

11:35 pm  
Blogger West said...

...And don't try the old "putting up that photo of you at 18, ploy".....


Glad you're having fun.

Sleep well,


Bob

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter