Friday, June 09, 2006

Fat Hairy Bloke

I've got Dave Lee Travis coming round next Wednesday morning to sort out my wireless predicament. Well actually I've got George from a company called Mac Daddy - bejasus - £100 for first hour and £50 thereafter. He better be quick and good. He sounded fat and hairy on the phone - all I could think of was Dave Lee Travis. No doubt he'll turn up - thin and gaunt and hairless. It's just that he told me he was sweating like a bastard. I know. I didn't really want to hear that. He asked me if I was enjoying the hot weather. I suppose I should have taken a leaf out of his book and gushed "Oh yes, I'm wet all over!" instead I just said 'making the most of it' in that typically English 'oh it won't last' sort of way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jag said...

Ouch - that's expensive.

10:24 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

I know but not as expensive as me putting a breezeblock through my screen! I really tried again and it's just too complicated with 'splitters' and I needed to create a network which (a) sounds complicated and (b) very boring!

10:28 am  
Blogger West said...

"He better be quick and good."

How many times have I heard that before?? (Male prostitution just isn't what it's cracked up to be in all those Village People songs you know....)

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter