Sunday, March 13, 2005

hackney grafitti


hackney grafitti
Originally uploaded by rockmother.
Saw this from the car while driving through Hackney last week. I've googled Dismop and they are a punk band. They took part in an overnight Hackney Punk Olympics last year. And there was me thinking it was some strange Russian political organisation. I obviously thought too hard. As for the main political comment - couldn't agree more. I met a woman in America when I was there recently who over dinner told me she thought Bush had saved the world and that the war was a great thing. I had to clamp my tongue to the table for fear of embarrassing the hosts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have slapped that bitch silly.

1:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, you have a great blog here! Good JOB!!!
Shire

4:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter