Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yum-eeee!


Tonight's supper:

King prawns in a little olive oil, parsley and mint from the garden, dash of tomato, two teaspoons of red wine, clove of garlic and a large pinch of smoked paprika
Yesterday's chestnut mushroom and spinach risotto made into a cake
Roasted chicory
Black pepper
Generous glass of red (Tempranillo)

It's delicious - even though I say so myself. And I've cooked it just for one. Took all of 20 mins. Great She - you can do it!

Crikey - I've gone all Elizabeth David.

3 Comments:

Blogger West said...

She was dead saucy, mind. Legs akimbo when not slaving over a hot stove, by all accounts.....

Just how I like 'em!!! Now, get back to your revision!!!!

Hope you're well kidder,


Bob

12:06 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wot, no ketchup?

5:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey RoMo - I am listing that bluebird tonight but I will put a big ole' RESERVED on it until you say otherwise... Sorry to do it through the site but I figure then it ups the profile of my shop and make it easier to pay etc.

And hey, if you don't want it, you don't have to have it!!

5:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter