Wednesday, December 06, 2006

It's The Little People That Count


Now I've only just recovered from regrettably joining the tagging brigade - let's get back to stuff that interests me rather than myself! Check this out - I've been reading his blog for ages - I love it. Big up to the little people.

They are everywhere......you just need to look for them.....

and when you find them and if they have fallen over or hurt themselves then do the right thing and put them upright again or buy them a cup of tea.

4 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

This is so good. I'd love to find something like that in the street.

3:26 pm  
Blogger JDA said...

Small world theory? need I say more.

4:21 pm  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Yes, I'd love to find something like this too. It's really cute. What a great idea.

9:19 pm  
Blogger mad muthas said...

i'm going to be scanning the pavement next time i go out - beats window shopping any day.

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter