Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Go On Keith!

This is perfect rock behaviour at it's finest - especially for all you die-hard Keith addicts out there and for Dick Headley.



I'm still working like a drone on a massive music project - can't tell you what it is as I've signed a confidentiality agreement. Sorry! Will be able to spill the beans once I've delivered it - hopefully at the end of this week. And no, contrary to Mr Headley's evil net rumours I will be delivering a job not a baby just in case you were all getting confused. Got a podcast brewing by the way - I'm hoping to get to it this weekend which will be the first I will have not been working on for oh.........5 weeks? If you are new to this blog and thinking of getting a job in television or film - think twice - it's not glamorous and very hard work. It is worse (probably marginally) than student doctors hours.

I inadvertently inhaled crack last night in an NCP lift as well. I walked into a carpark lift and got a scare when confronted with a lurching crackhead sucking on his pipe. It all happened really quickly. I was really friendly and said :
"oh, you gave me a fright" thinking he would just go on his way but no, he shouted back
"yeah I gave YOU a fright what do YOU think YOU are DOING? (very aggressively whilst staring at me).

Luckily, I was with my very tall friend Simon who had offered to walk me to my car. Thank God he did as I was previously quite insistent that it wasn't neccesary. Thank you Simon.

Meanwhile, wheezing crackman is still ranging around and I sort of have an out of body experience seeing him punch me in the face any minute now. I could see him thinking about it and could also see his thoughts were scrambled. He was so aggressive and his eyes were blackly dead. It was horrible - his angry eyes were boring into me and he wouldn't let it go. Luckily, he didn't go there and finally staggered off still being menacing. Then, we got into the lift and as the doors shut were overcome with seering crack fumes - as if someone had tipped a bucket of bleach over us. Then I got palpitations probably from panic rather than inhaling! I've had flashbacks of it all day - it was really scary. London, where the streets are paved with crap! It's so depressing.

11 Comments:

Blogger Dick Headley said...

Good thing Simon was there. You've got to watch yourself these days rm.

2:43 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Next time you should take a poster sized copy of the 'bang head here' pic and post it on the inside of the lift if you ever run into the addict again.

It's worth it just for the crack.

11:28 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Dickley - thank you

Isters - ha ha - definately

4:38 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

I have also been in a lift with a crackhead, won't go into the details. Bloody scary.

7:31 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Hello Realdoc - yep - it was a bit hairy. Your experience sounds scary.

Maybe I'm a wooss but I don't think I am - I keep having flashbacks to being in the lift inhaling all his leftover crack. The thing is - the door closed and sealed it all in for when we finally got in it. It was over-powering - I can't believe people smoke that shit. I definately got a buzz from it - felt very headswimmy and awake inbetween the palpitations and instant sore throat!

PS: I keep trying to send you those tracks and they keep getting sent back....I'll keep trying.

9:01 pm  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

RoMo - I'm glad you are safe and out of harm. Just be careful won't you? We don't want anything happening to you. Just take care. I'm glad you had someone with you.

Love to you and don't work too hard. Know the feeling. It's pants.

7:59 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Cheers Molly for your concern - I'm fine. They love the job so as from tomorrow it's a day off for me! Yipee!

11:15 am  
Blogger realdoc said...

Not sure what's wrong with the email romo. Thanks for trying anyway.
I am also busy but at least I don't have the burden of a podcast to get out there, ahem.

5:39 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Realdoc - ooh you are cheeky! Podcast schmodcast - oh the pressure.....

5:50 pm  
Blogger Pod said...

come to sydney! were the carck equivalent is ice. its great. you can masturbate for 16 hours on and stay awake for weeks at a time

;o)

11:42 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

That program on the telly "Living Famously" on the other night was a special all about Keith Moon (it didn't reveal anything I hadn't known about him before but worth watching). I suppose it's a satellite program to go with The Who at the Electric Proms.

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter