Monday, August 27, 2007

And Over To......


'Our first caller on line one: Disgruntled and annoyed of London - what would you like to get off your chest today'?

Me: This actually for being bloody poor AND because I meant to apply for it and forgot because I was working 18 thankless hrs a day on this for the bulk of April to July 07. It makes me want to...

Not that I think I am much better but I really am disappointed at the standard of the BBC Radio Talent Competition and even more cross with myself that I didn't stay up that extra 19th hour to send off a bit of Listen With Rockmother when I had the chance. Oh well - I guess there is always next year. I see the oldest winner was Stacey - all of 31! Do you think they take 41 year olds? I have heard that mad bag lady Sarah Kennedy has gone a bit slurry and is 'having a rest'. Perhaps I ought to send in an mp3 seeing as there have been 156 complaints about her bubbly replacement Davina McCall. I think I would rather listen to Sarah Kennedy slurring gibberish any day than bouncy Davina. Anyway - I am compiling a new poocast to be ejected forth this week I hope. In the meantime - all go HERE for a catch up.

Happy listening pop-pickers.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Yay a new podcast! Looking forward to it.

6:46 pm  
Blogger Howesy said...

Davina McCall is turning into a crow.
Just thought you'd like to know.

6:56 pm  
Blogger savannah said...

delish, sugar! i can't wait! *happy dancing & patchless now*

3:43 am  
Blogger JDA said...

Rock Mother.......
Podcasting........

These things go together very well indeed.

5:59 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Sarah Kennedy looks as though she is suffering the physical effects of permanent bitch-slap.

Look at the face on it!

She's been given a medal and that's about as happy as she can get.
To think that school kids all over England used to have wet dreams about her when she used to co-present "Game For A Laugh".

(I wasn't one of them).

1:04 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Billster - thanks - won't be until next week now

Howeser - good analogy!

Savmarshmama - glad you are patchless - yay! You will be dancing soon I promise x

Jifster - well I hope it will be ok I haven't podcasted for too long

Ister - I know - I think 'she likes a drink' hence the nonsensical babbling slurring of a few mornings recently...she's gone a bit Anne Diamond hasn't she?

10:02 pm  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

Why is everybody being so beastly to Camilla?

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter