Monday, May 23, 2005

What a shambles, baby....

Still reeling from the worst documentary probably ever aired on tv. I was hoping that Max Carlish wasn't going to be given the opportunity to exorcise his maniacal inner demons on tv again but I hear that he has been commissioned by BBC 3 as part of the Fresh strand to make a documentary about his penis, foreskin - lack of because he is Jewish and circumcised. A bit like Pete D smoking heroin in front of everybody - so what?! The more shocking factor was that we had to watch Carlish's mental illness paraded and lampooned for all to see. I think the best venue for his Docherty film would be a lecture theatre. It would be more useful being shown to Psychology students as an insight into the ups and downs of bi-polar disorder and other associated syndromes. There ends my rant!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter