Sunday, January 01, 2006

going home


going home
Originally uploaded by rockmother.
This was the Alps on the way home from Egypt. Egypt - god-forsaken hell-hole of a place. I sort of quite liked it but have come away wishing never to go back. Unfortunately it looks like I have to return in a few weeks time. I would rather eat my own earwax but alas I fear I may not even get that particular luxury! SO I return to Egypt on or around 20 Jan for 3 weeks - hideous!!

I'm about to sack the person who was fixing for me out there. I am trying to organise a 6 day commercial in egypt. It is almost impossible - I really do feel like we are definately bringing Mohammed to the mountain. Ill keep you posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

I always wanted to visit Egypt...

Is it good only for tourism??

8:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mummy told me to eat up all my earwax or I'd never become Pharoah. (Tut-tut)

2:00 pm  
Blogger Paul Murphy said...

We went to Egypt in the early nineties on a very cheap two week package (it was cheap because all the tourists had been scared way by terrorists) and had a really nice time but it was frustrating at times. The one train a day often didn't arrive so it took us three attempts to get from Luxor to Cairo. The people were very friendly and and always tried to help even when they couldn't actually help us. We only spent a few days in Cairo which was actually a bit insane but I loved seeing the pyramids and all that other stuff in the desert.

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter