Sunday, March 12, 2006

Desperate Times

Was surfing Gumtree this morning for someone to help pick up my son from school part-time and came across this ad:

Hi,

Thanks a lot for clicking on my advert. I am in lots of problems and I need help of someone who is kind and who probably understands how difficult life is when you are going through bad time.
I am going through the worst time of my life and gumtree is the last resort for me. My problems are financial and although I need lots of money to sort some very important things out in my life, I would really appreciate any kind of help at all.
In return I will do anything for you in the evenings and/or weekends and will return your money with interest as soon as my circumstances get better. I am a well educated professional guy and due to some personal circumstances I am in this situation. I am 29 and will consider everything as I am really desperate.
Please be kind, its very important for me. I have a full time Monday – Friday job so I could be your assistant/help you in computing/accounting, cleaning, cooking, shopping or could even be your servant in the evenings and weekends. My circumstances are only temporary so I will repay every penny as soon as possible and in future if you will ever need my help, i will be there for you.
Help me come out of this mess. I will be indebted to you forever and someone somewhere will help you as well when you need it most.

Serious replies only please. I need help not grief so please don’t be judgemental.

Thanks a lot

I was wondering if anyone had replied and then toyed with the idea of tracking the poster down with a view to making a documenatry about him/her but then realised that I have enough problems of my own without adding any more. The ad is unbelievably desperate and extraordinary considering they have a full-time job Mon-Fri! Weird weird weird.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul E. said...

YOu do it RM!

Hopefully this person will be based in London and you won't need to sit in airports for too long.

;-)

6:14 pm  
Blogger West said...

Do they say anything about their willingness to allow me to take compromising photographs of them applying my patented alcohol/baby lotion rub to several prominent New Labor Cabinet members. It would be a real help and I'd slin 'em a couple of bob at the end too...

Honestly, you can't get the help these days, can you??

Love on ya,


Bob

8:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.MikeslotteryBlog.com also see http://www.MikesAmericanBlog.com
Something to keep in mind guys.

8:31 pm  
Blogger MKL said...

thanks for sharing,life is not easy, live at this moment,relax urself, more useful information and fun activity on new york BodyRubs , u can find what u want

4:09 am  
Blogger fangdada said...

new jersey massage

1:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter