Saturday, March 17, 2007

OH MY GOD



Watching how to make squirrel melts courtesy of excellent blog Cafe Del Nightmare has jerked me out of my bullygated fug I can assure you. It is absolutely staggering and I know you are all dying to make these tasty and nutritious snacks for your loved ones and school lunch-boxes abound.

I attempted a podcast last night but due to a few technical hitches such as the mic setting having too much effecty echo and further complicated by slight inebriation and hiccups - I had to abort the mission. Will resume later tonight. Yes, yes, I know I've been saying that for weeks but I really will I promise. There have been some great podcast efforts going on over at Bob's place
which has raised the bar oh ever so slightly hence the shrinking violet behaviour going on around here of late.

So for those interested in the bullygate issue - a resounding silence has ensued. I have been the model parent and not resorted to bitching or gossiping or turning my son against other children - I've just carried on as usual and been me. Mind you in saying that - I did have one moment but I don't think anyone saw me and even if they did I don't care. The Monday after everything kicked off I bumped into the wife of satansbarrister - as I was coming out of the classroom she was going in. A perfunctory 'hello' was exchanged and then as I walked down the stairs I said 'bitch!' sort of under my breath but audible to those directly around me. A wonderfully satisfying impulsive moment - I quite took myself by surprise as I hadn't planned it - it just sort of came out on my out-breath. Now, I just feel cross - I mean look at all the fuss and disruption they have caused for absolutely no reason. Quite frankly - an apology would be nice - not that I'm going to get it of course. If I was as rich as all the other people that seem to send their kids to the school I would love to sue them - how dare they! Anyway - that's it - carry on as usual and avoid them like the plague.

I'll leave you all with the trailer for Elevator Gods as I've got lots of cleaning to do this morning - the house currently looks like we've been burgled - but we haven't - we've just been really messy. I need some votes - would you like to see this on at the cinema? I hope so!



Ta-ra chooks. Be good and if you can't be good be nice. x



Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

Jon Bon Geordie.
Sounds fantastic!
When's it on in the picture house then?

1:47 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Ister - when I raise the extra £300K to make it!

2:50 pm  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

Yes indeed rm trying to compete with Bob gets harder all the time. I've resigned myself to being a humble psychophant.

3:21 pm  
Blogger FirstNations said...

oh no, no my dear. you nailed the perfect parting shot! score! bonus!
(i so would have done that.)

6:52 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Your Firstness - thank you for your seal of approval - it was a moment of great triumph I can assure you. x

7:04 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

I can't believe no-one has commented on the completely mind-blowing squirrel hunting woman.
Christalive and also Jesus wept.
I for one am waiting for the podcast.

2:57 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Realdoc - I can't believe it either - and I checked it out - it is real!! Had really annoying podcast problems over weekend that made me want to give up using a computer forever. See my twitter (bloody twitter!) for details if you are bored enough! Will attempt another podcast shortly but the thought of half of it erasing itself again makes me want to weep and go psychotic - all at the same time. xx

8:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reckon you're owed a little bit of public venting over bullygate. maybe you should stop short of putting superglue on the door handles of their car - only maybe...
(o - i've moved btw, and here i am)x

3:04 pm  
Blogger savannah said...

thanks for the link to cafe nightmare...

no comment re the squirrel hunt...lol..i live in the south..this shit is real here (not that i eat that crap)

3:49 pm  
Blogger Arabella said...

Didn't you mention that you have a bit of a squirrel problem at the bottom of your garden?

4:19 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Rivergirlie - will follow the stream to yours - thank you

Savannah - no worries - Cafe Del Nightmare is excellent - it covers all the things I'm not clever enough or can be bothered to write about!

Arabella - not anymore! Mashed squirrel on toast anyone?

5:22 pm  
Blogger the whales said...

Romo, I can't make the quiz tomorrow (Weds) - maybe next time!

5:49 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Whales - no worries - hope all well

6:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter