Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Love My Dad


My Dad did a great thing on Monday morning. There he was happily perusing the 'healthy' aisles at a Sainsbury's in the East End of Gundon and was soon most insensed to see
'Dr' Gillian McKeith's merchandise on display. There has been a lot of press lately about how she isn't a doctor at all but really a 62 year old health freak born one Ena Hall in Dundee who just happened to marry someone very rich enabling her to promote herself endlessly. In short, she has recently been forced to drop her fictional Dr status. A little embarrassing. Anyway, there he was most cross that Sainsbury's were still selling her unauthorised 'Dr's' products. Did he get a supervisor and complain? No. He said he got out his black pentel and scribbled over all the 'Dr's' he could find until there were none left. Good on you Pa. x

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

Nice one Romodad!
Has he started blogging yet?
I bet he has, but you're not giving us his blog address, are you RoMo?

8:32 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

Good work! I'm impressed.

9:13 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Ister - no he hasn't started blogging yet - I asked him the other day. I'll tell him you are waiting patiently

Billy - I know - good isn't it?

9:15 pm  
Blogger Pod said...

the dirty vegan bastard! she's got a nerve. ena hall!! go dad!!

9:39 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

Has anyone noticed that McKeith woman has curvature of the spine, look the next time she's on, she really is a very weird shape.

11:08 pm  
Blogger violet said...

Respect.

11:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrah for your dad. I'm very impressed at his vigilante actions. He's like Charles Bronsan with a felt-tip.

Begone McKeith (Ena? Who knew?). While I'm not one to get caught up in the whole cult-of-body-image sort of thing, why would anyone want to take health advice from someone that looks like they'd be more at home sticking out of the wall of a Gothic cathedral?

8:28 am  
Blogger Arabella said...

You have a rad dad.

9:41 am  
Blogger FirstNations said...

your dad kicks ass!

the whole idea of a living candy bar kind of freaks me out a little.

7:15 pm  
Blogger St. Anthony said...

Big thumbs-up for your dad.

7:40 am  
Blogger mad muthas said...

fantastic! it clearly runs in the family

10:10 am  
Blogger llewtrah said...

I only buy her stuff when it's been remaindered. Which is all the time, ha-ha!

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter