Thursday, February 22, 2007

Call The Cops! I've Been Kidnapped By Beta!

Help.
Can someone mail Realdoc - I've got really bad palpitations and shortness of breath due to being made to go Beta. Yes - made to, threatened with being locked out of my old posting home. Aaarrgh. It all just locked out on me and froze for five minutes. I'm back. I'm all Googlicioused up - not what I wanted at all.

Anyway - I won the sofa debate so I am selling the old one - if anyone is interested - it's on ebay and you can view it here

And if you can't be bothered - it looks like this:

and this (excuse the pile of toy detritus - that's all going when we get the new one)

It's a bloody bargain I tell you - premium comfortable large 2 seater Habitat sofa with spare cotton detachable covers in navy blue. It's starting at a tenner - buyer collects only. Cue the annoying 'how much to send it 2nd class to Skegness please" comments.

Laters my little blogaroonies. x

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Welcome to the future!

6:00 pm  
Blogger Geoff said...

Sofa so good?

6:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend finding some trusted third party to act as an escrow agent of sorts, RM. Can't have weirdos like us internety types turning up at your door under pretense of possible sofa-purchase.

No good can come of it.

9:52 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Billy - I'm not sure I like it - I've had cache problems since being forced to go Beta

Geoff - you askin?

Jimmy Pages Troosers - I'm not scared!

12:49 am  
Blogger Pod said...

hurrah for your victory!!

10:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter