Monday, April 23, 2007

Death stares all round - it's another meme.


No peace for the wicked. I can't sleep for some reason - overtired I think so I thought I would just make it all so much worse for myself by giving in and completing this other bloody meme which I've been bloody tagged to bloody do thanks to Mr Ister and Llewtrah I think.

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT.
A scar at the very top of my forehead due to a bee-sting. Felt like someone was drilling into my skull with a Black and Decker. Came to on the kitchen floor with my Dad pouring Flash floor cleaner all over it. Never quite forgotten it.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Will that be the East or West wing? A large framed sigyl that my beloved friend Alex painted for me made out of the letters of my name. Everyone who comes round has a good time working out what letters are where.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE?
It's red and it glows hot just like the Batphone.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Sort of same as the person I rather lazily cut and paste this from - punk, some metal and psychedelic and 60's, 70's, 80's and everything else especially blues. Absolutely no popular girl and boy bands or Clifford T Ward or Mika or Acker Bilk - I will not have it no!

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
My munterspace boobs straining in a be-rhinestoned Kiss t-shirt because it makes me laugh.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To do what I really want to do and be who I really want to be before I die and to stop working for other people that perpetually hinder this wish. And for everything to be alright. Not much then.

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Believe? I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky....I believe that everyone should have the choice to do what they feel in their heart no matter what anyone else says or thinks.

8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
20:10 apparently - I got the Dr called back from his supper.

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
No. How they even got together in the first place astonishes me but they are friends now.
10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The fan on my hard-drive and the rush of my skin on the duvet as I type from bed.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Sometimes but only when I'm on my own.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Me - when I decided to stop blogging. Pathetic but true.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
On me - Stella by Stella Macartney or Eau Dynasimante by Clarins. On men - a little light clean sweat.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
If I tot up the average over the years - generally dark hair dark eyes on the whole. Ugh what sort of a question is that anyway?

15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
Only if I feel like I'm passing out with pain or got flu in which case Vicks Nasal Spray and a skinny latte with a Benylin4Flu mixture chaser is better than NHS post-natal diamorphine.

16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
I don't know. I'm a bit fickle me - I could be in one instance and then not in another.

17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
Fresh tomato and basil - absolutely nothing resembling pineapple.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Nothing - I'm full.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
What mad as in cross or mad as in bonkers? Probably myself on both accounts.

20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
I have absolutely no idea.

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Betty said...

Everyone seems to have done this meme, don't they? I suppose it's quite an interesting one as they go. I've got mine drafted up in storage, will probably publish it in a week or two.

9:01 am  
Blogger Geoff said...

I've got the ogligatory forehead scar but I doubt I'll do it.

Clifford T Ward would be in my list of great artistes. And he had such lovely, long, silky hair, Romo.

9:53 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Where's Robin?

10:40 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Betty - I'll look forward to it Bettser. It served a function - I was so exhausted by having to think about all the wuestions I finally went to sleep.

Geoff - Clifford T Ward - I was watching him on youtube the other day and guffawing. Yes he did have lovely long glossy locks - so you think he used Sunsilk?

Ister - Robin? Hitchcock? Nest? Erm...you've lost me there.

11:41 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Sorry, just thought I'd nip in with a dumb reference to the 'batphone'.

12:41 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Ister - oooohhh I seeeee. Brain in meltdown mode due to BIG probs at work across 3 continents with a deadline of the end of the day. Oh hurray. As I rather crassly reminded them all earlier - there is no point freaking out - it will be sorted. How many people are going to die in Iraq today - get real!

1:36 pm  
Blogger FirstNations said...

ok, since you've tagged me twice already and i didn't do the meme i'll jank this one and do it RIGHT NOW.

4:59 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Her Firstness - Go Firsty! Go Firsty! xx

6:58 pm  
Blogger Greg said...

I saw your entry about your dad. Would you like to contribute a story to my new book about father-daughter relationships? Details are on my page. Thanks!

Gregory E. Lang

3:02 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Lawks.

4:34 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

loving the podcast!

yes yes yes, I knew that cover by Bentley Rhythm Ace, never knew it was a cover, thank you for the fabulous original...

also I love that 'Wordy Rappinghood' song, so great to hear it...

RoMo I read there is going to be Punk Art at the Barbican, are you up for it?

10:27 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

Romo, you've made another podcast, hurrah....but I can't get it downloaded from switchbitch. Is anyone else having this problem? It just saves as a html page instaed of an itunes file. What am I doing wrong?

10:35 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Annie - Punk art - yes I saw that - YES! Definately. I'll get in touch or vice versa.

Realdoc - hurray - have you been buried under the crushing weight of the troubled NHS? I'll check it out and mail you another link if necc. xx

6:46 am  
Blogger West said...

"BIG probs at work across three continents with a deadline at bthe end of the day"

Christ, that must be some commute.....

Forget the phone, you need a bat-mo-bloody-bile....



L.U.V. on ya,

Bob

1:08 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Swipety Swipe - Yes - not kidding kidder!! Luv on ya big boy xx

2:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter