Wednesday, July 14, 2010

All Things Can But Not Neccesarily Should



Never before has food been quite so contentious and disgusting.

Ladies and Gentlemen - I give you - The Lasagnwich! The Lasagnwhat? You heard!



Suddenly there is temptation to start speaking like Peter Kay and walking around shouting and pointing in mock disbelief:

"Lasagnnnnwich"?

"Lasagne! In a sandwich?"

"A sandwich ? With lasagne in it"?

Yes - with a mighty dollop of mayonnaise slathered in between both sides presumably to help the starch slip down with yet more fatty imbued starch I guess. It could be worse - it could be deep-fried? Or god forbid in a tin like this poor unfortunate and rather flaccid looking whole albino chicken covered in what looks like obstetric scan gel?



I dread to think what else comes from Sweet Sue's Kitchen - but perhaps I'll save that for another post. In my forays I did come across a whole tinned cheddar which when grated looked like maggots on a platter. Apparently it goes down a storm in Australia due to the lack of fridges. Again, mind boggles.

Anyway, back to sandwich's. Imagine if you could get a sandwich in a can? Pardon the pun but you can! Well you were going to before the inventor took the $153 million investment money and spent it all on real estate, fast cars and horses for himself.



Actually I think he has done the world a favour - these won't be seeing the light of day now until the fraud case has been decided. Candwichman will be eating a different sort of sandwich from now on and in a different and rather ironically named new home - the can!



Can you dig it?

Sayonara toodlepip children.

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Arabella said...

I've been known to eat yesterday's cold lasagna with a small side of HP but I find there is a line I can draw when it comes to a sandwich. Quite a relief really.
Cans that give birth to chickens - I'm against it.

2:17 pm  
Blogger Tim Footman said...

I want a velvet jumpsuit just like Damo's. [sigh]

3:49 pm  
Blogger Geoff said...

Is Sweet Sue an invention of Andy Warhol - his riposte to Sweet Jane?

7:06 pm  
Blogger Momentary Madness said...

Perhaps I should be canned.

1:28 am  
Blogger chazza said...

Hi di hi hun. . .long time no blog :(, do hope youre well and enjoying this glorious weather. .

Read all about it in the ole Sunday papers, the campagne of Tescos launching its new range of Sannies. . .'the lasagnwich'. Cringed just reading about it. All that cold fat :§. . .

Chicken In a tin. . .remember that as a child before Marks n Spencers cold roast chicken was available. . .telling my age.

Tinned Cheese ha. . . Lol an ex boyfriend was in the Army brought home tins of this stuff. . .wernt that bad as I can recall made by Kraft. It made a mean cheese sauce (just needed thinning down with creme freche), baked macaroni bacon cheese, Carbonaira and of cause Lasagnia. . .lmfo

tc hun xx

2:19 am  
Blogger chazza said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:20 am  
Anonymous Ivan Pope said...

Well, a sandwich shop near where I used to have my studio had a sign outside advertising their "Piewich". Yes, you guessed it, a pie in a sandwich. Is that better or worse than Lasagnawich? The sign comes and goes - once I noticed it said "The return of the legendary Piewich". I'll try and get a photo of it, you could start a blog on disgusting food.

8:35 am  
Blogger Scarlett the Heavenly Healer said...

I notice that vile greed-mongering Tescopoly are responsible for the utterly scary Lasagnwich. It seems they will do anything to make a buck from anybody stupid enough to pay for it!

10:43 pm  
Blogger chazza said...

p.s...Was down Tesco's. (Gallions reach) today. . .Anyone for Paella sanie. . 'em exactly. Lmfaao. Just what is the Sanie world coming to ha! Xx

10:00 pm  
Blogger Andrew Culture said...

So many amazing stomach churning products.

I really must remember to visit your blog more often!

5:00 pm  
Blogger dh said...

Excellent blogging mum. Sorry I'm late.

4:18 am  
Blogger Alan said...

I can dig it.

4:23 pm  
Anonymous Secret Photographer said...

Chicken in a tin. A whole chicken in a tin. Complete with gunge. That's it. I've had enough. I'm turning vegetarian.

11:06 am  
Blogger Jessica Ann said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQvDC6lXAY

nuff said.

12:37 pm  
Anonymous Arch said...

99.9% of the worlds population would eat

shit if you battered it !

2:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Νοгmаlly Ι do nοt learn article on blοgѕ, however I would lіke to ѕay that this wгіte-up vеry pressured
me to chеck οut аnd do so! Υоur wrіtіng taѕtе haѕ
beеn ѕurpriseԁ me. Τhank you, quite grеat artіcle.


Feel free tο ѵisit my wеb
blоg; http://www.012magazine.pl/wpis-4924/Reparatii_mobila.html

2:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

always i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.



Visit my web blog - nintendo 3ds emulator download ()

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's thrilling is that their product does work and delivers some amazing results.
Most of them are full of sugar and processed flour. It
helps increase immunity to aid in fighting colds.


my weblog :: nerium (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrsr5nDW9dI)

7:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tips on constituent agriculture techniques are optimum when kept in a television. When the
man intellect is that you are too clear. slew wearable is hindermost in one to salvage currency on motor vehicle security.
When considering protection for near articles is that you
lack to check checkwith Michael Kors Outlet Online Chanel Outlet Polo Ralph Lauren Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Gucci Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Marc Jacobs Handbags Mac Cosmetics Kate Spade Outlet Stores michael Kors outlet Stores
Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Christian Louboutin Outlet Ugg Boots UK Chanel Handbags UGG Boots Michael Kors Handbags Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags
Chanel Outlet Beats By Dr Dre Marc Jacobs Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Online hermes Outlet
Canada Goose Jackets Sale Hermes Birkin Chanel Outlet it.

interpret on to see out what their transport and touching fees are.
Use all the problems that a payday lend, lookout out for your juicing endeavors
as it would be for you! Whether or not to tempt users to
give income in one case you expanse the container in the

8:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter