Friday, November 24, 2006

Parental Advisory Thingy Necc.


Alert Alert - this is a joint slightly inebriated joint blog with Cafe del Nightmare


The Romo in Soho with her Eater Allgo.


We are currently living the high life (I am being dictated to as I have been kidnapped by a very tall man who made me eat scallops in a very posh restaurant in poshland London town),

Folk in a eastern European stylee againsnt the faux zebra skin banquettes

Very hard to write as rather inebriated very enticing


Ooomshakashaka

Humming in my ear drums as I stagger drunkenly past the badly plastered wall contemplating my rather broken reflection

Frreee love down to dance says the neon sign yet I know should try

Well, no of course not

He is wittering and I am making it all up as I am going along

He wants to get cab but we must persuade him that he is the chosen one and must obey all orders and end up undernetath every single whore at SUNSET STRIP

Pumping ridiculous beat and lots of chattering prossies

Open until three
Not quite giro playboy but we’ll have it

Send it out as it is without spell checker man to check all our silly spelling silliness

Wah wah wah

Here’s my tall friend Simon – this is a joint blog venture between me and Café Del Nightmare



Take it away Simon….



Here I am at the corner of two distinct streets in soho doing everything I shouldn’t.
Which is quite reassuring.
I am enjoying every moment.
Amongst the shouldn’ts and the wouldn’ts and the couldn’ts there is a strange familiarity in the overbearing naiivety (oh bollocks cant spell naivaty) of them all.
It all seems like some far away dream yet so familiar so welcoming so much like home yet so far away. Like having holidayed in the Maldives. Something so mystical and beautiful yet remote and needing. Hmmm no scrub that maybe Ibiza. No never been there but I guess it’s the same. Hmmm yes lovin it lovin it large im lovin it like thisssss its all so close yet far away. Hmmmm. I think I may be drunk for the first time in four and a half months. Its like breast feeding when youre an adolescent.

Uuughhhhh it’s romo - yuck uugh what has he written?


And it will be the will-dos and the would-dos and the could-dos. It’s all so familiar in the cyclical nature of all things soho - bless them and caress them it’ll all make nonsense in the morning but will be so sparkly and splendid in the twilight times after midnight while we all slowly one by one turn into the pumpkins of our dreams. Heres to you and heres to me, friends forever we shall be. If at times we disagree; fuck you and here’s to me……


Romo: We are too drunk to carry on = I don’t know what to say anymore – he has said it – blah blah blah

It’s quite awful here in a bar that closes at 3am. Especially when my glass has been empty for some time and ive not been offered another…..

Aha romo in slomo gets purse-o out of bago and shine-os with vodkoooo

Oh blimeoooo 20 quid for a glass of vodka tonic. I might expire and yet the experience of being fleeced somehow makes it worthwhile.

Suddenly alcohol can make you feel more awake than the days of relentless resistance creatively and conceptually. Those that have told you all is wrong yet will revel in the rewards from all that is right. Blinding is the light of white lightning. Aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh please don’t ever let me sleeeeep.

Also im really fed up of this programme spellchecking my spellings. I like to spell things wromg INRTENTIONALLY becauklse its much funnier that way. Eventually will all humour be spellchecked?
I leave you breezy and cheesy happy and slappy eunencumbered by anything other than the whiff of a sandwich condiment. Yours entirely unencumbered by the finger buffet of the Café del Nightmare xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes thank you and goodnight from the Romo that can hardly see because I am quite so inebriated it’s a pure feat of marvel that I can type in time and with good spelling like this

Romo: oh dear I’ll regret this in approx 2 hrs time

Here’s to joint blogging

I love you all xxxxx

17 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

This is what happens when you overdose on Spangles.

5:56 am  
Blogger JDA said...

You sh-lalk tokle scallpos wen yore pished Roo-Moo...

7:07 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Oh god - I've been working too hard and we went out to celebrate the end of the job and look what happened!

9:56 am  
Blogger realdoc said...

Sounds like a good night out Romo. Yeah for drunk blogging!

2:26 pm  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

20 quid for a glass of vodka tonic!!!! It was a pint glass right?

4:00 pm  
Blogger the whales said...

Now that sounds like proper celebrating!

5:45 pm  
Blogger Pod said...

i reckon that whiff of crack went to yer 'ed love hey?

10:02 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Realdoc - it was a good night out but it got me into the doghouse at home. Oh well!

Dickley - I think he got 20 quid wrong - I've just found a receipt for 2 dble vodka and tonics for £11 quid purchased at 03:05am - which they then told us to drink almost immediately. Dreadful. If only we hadn't seen that sign - open until 03:00 my hangover would have been so much better and I wouldn't be in the doghouse.

Pod - don't think so! No - we have just been working on a really difficult job for 3-4 weeks solid surrounded by a lot of negativity and very long, intense days. Finally we finished it to great acclaim - I guess we just went a bit mad and let of lots of steam as you do when you have been in a black hole for 3 weeks.

The Whales - yes - thank you - you hit the nail on the head - proper celebrating - and much needed see above.

8:46 am  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I'm glad you've been letting your hair down RoMoster. You need a break from all the working. I visualised all of this, which made it all the funnier. Thankyouxxx

2:57 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Molly - thank you. I will never drink champagne, vodka and then red wine and then more vodka ever again - well - not in one night anyway.

8:59 am  
Blogger Pod said...

i was just jokin 'bout the crack love. well done for getting through it all. i am sure you will get to heaven as a result......

9:35 am  
Blogger Jools said...

Oh that nearly made me wee (Tena anyone?) certainly made me smile, cheers to the ro for brightening my day! :)

2:28 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Jools - glad I made you laugh - I'm out of the doghouse now but am still hanging my head in shame by blogging in such a pickled manner!

11:47 pm  
Blogger Arabella said...

Double of whatever she's having. Ta.

1:42 pm  
Blogger Remarkable Ape said...

God loves a drinker. Smiles on a drunk. Pisses on an Alcoholic.

I want to get drunk more often.

1:49 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

I've tried drunk blogging before and the results were never as good as this. Even drunk commenting is problematic...

11:41 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Remarkable Baboon - you liar - I've seen you drunk more times than sober!

Billy - oh thank you - that's very kind - I've been thinkng about deleting the post out of embarassment!

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter