Friday, August 25, 2006

Boilers and bustiers

Yes of course the title is a pathetic attempt to get more hits. I'm scaling down my operation people as blogspot is taking over my somewhat busy life of late. I will keep posting and will attempt to do another poohcast tonight (nurse! nurse!). I've also got a post planned on my trip to Twickers to see the Stones but for now you'll have to make do with a picture I took of a booby boiler on the Silverlink - quite possibly the most infuriating train line ever and mainly full of weirdo's, thieves and hoody-scum - but good people watching though. Had to change carriage as I think she might have noticed what I was doing. Whatevva! He was having a good ogle and all...

and here are her legs which actually look not bad - it was all much worse in the unkind light of the carriage I can assure you.


Went to Eel Pie Island on Saturday for a walk around (just after I missed Bob Swipe by a gnats hair at the BHF shop) which mainly consists of going over the bridge, ignoring the sign that says PRIVATE and walking down the path ogling at all the funny little hand-built houses - especially this one with lots of action men scaling the front shrubbery

and then getting to the dead end which smells of raw sewage - not nice - and turning back again passing a group of Scottish tourists on the way who were marvelling at it all despite the smell. At the end there is a very big house with a very big fence and a sign that says this:

Sort of sums up how I feel at the moment.
Over and out.




9 Comments:

Blogger JDA said...

I'm surprised you had the courage to do such a thing on the underground! I don't know about "boilers" maybe "bruisers" would be more pertinent?...me, I got work tonight, but if you are posting another podcast I'll tune in when I get home...can't wait to hear that voice again....oh I can't!

9:30 am  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

Hmmm ....bit more eye shadow and a bit less tit and it could be Robert Smith having a day off.

1:32 pm  
Blogger realdoc said...

She may be listening to your podcast Romo it's a small world.

2:55 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Jifdump - I'm not promising anything - still working on LA time from 18:00 - depends on how quick I can get them off the phone

DH - a marvellous observation Dickie

Realdoc - I DID think she might be somewhere lurking and thinking about setting up a blog herself and press the next button by mistake only to see my post - oh the beauty of the internet - the pleasure and the pain! You are right - it IS a small world. I hope it's not THAT small. ;-)

4:58 pm  
Blogger West said...

Well, if you hadn't fannied around taking piccys of action men scaling the bougainvillea on EPI, we may have been able to keep our tryst at the BHF as planned...

Instead, I got to spend a dismal 30 seconds being groped by A. Radiographer in the bushes behind where the swimming pool used to be....



So it wasn't a complete wash out...

btw re: the brolier: I *well* would....

12:14 am  
Blogger West said...

that's "broiler", obviously....

Pisssed posters, eh?

12:15 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Bob - your state/region is listed in my sitemeter thingy as Bromley Kingswood Warren. How did they work that one out then?

Re: Silverlink Broiler - I wouldn't touch her with yours vicar! More myspace munter than those fek girls you like.

Yes - pished posters - we can always tell you know. Just finished no 4 of a bastard of a shitcast. How on earth you have managed 12 is quite beyond me and I bow to your industrious casting from none other than your 'spare' loo.

Laters.

12:26 am  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I wonder if that woman will ever find that pic. She might become a fan...she doesn't look too happy about it. Oops.

1:13 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

I know of this broiler of whom is represented in the picture.
It's Biffa Bacon's 'mutha'.

5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter