Monday, August 28, 2006

Can you see me?

Well I was going to put up a photo but I can't even do that - I think I've been sabotaged by Blogger. Goodness - I've only been away for two days and such concern for my welfare and absence of blog. It's me, I'm here, hello, cuckoo! (I love that song - Istvanski - who was it again? Some garage band from US somewhere - can't remember). Maybe the scary be-bustiered Robert Smith lookeelikee is actually head of Blogger UK and has done me up like a kipper?

Camping was hilarious by the way - photo's up tomorrow - quite possibly the worst but most entertaining campsite I've ever stayed at in my life and yes - I ate burnt sausages and yes! - I played swingball and yes - it rained very heavily and was awfully windy and yes - we laughed and laughed and laughed!!

Hope this works - thanks Bettster for the tip re: re-publishing.

Nighty night campers x

9 Comments:

Blogger West said...

Yeah!!! Sing Hosannahs!!

That's well buggered up the Save the Ro-Mo Bobcast I've just recorded...


Oh well..

9:53 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Hurrah! It says I've got no comments - bloody blogging blogger!

10:16 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad to see you're back up and running RoMo, you had me a bit worried there for a while.

1:04 am  
Blogger FirstNations said...

lucky you - i had to upload Firefox browser in order to get mine working properly.
just keep telling yourself....blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee...

2:48 am  
Blogger Arabella said...

Woops - wondered where you were. Glad you survived carrying on camping.

4:01 am  
Blogger JDA said...

Smeggars! you're back!! what planet did you go to? we sent out a search party, but found only tent pegs!!

5:51 am  
Blogger Paul E. said...

Blogger's working for me.

Ha ha ha ha.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tag:

http://nevertrustahippy.blogspot.com/2006/08/book-meme-thingy.html

5:25 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

Yay! Welcome back...

5:30 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Phew! Tell Interplod to call off the search.

8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter