Monday, August 28, 2006

Can you see me?

Well I was going to put up a photo but I can't even do that - I think I've been sabotaged by Blogger. Goodness - I've only been away for two days and such concern for my welfare and absence of blog. It's me, I'm here, hello, cuckoo! (I love that song - Istvanski - who was it again? Some garage band from US somewhere - can't remember). Maybe the scary be-bustiered Robert Smith lookeelikee is actually head of Blogger UK and has done me up like a kipper?

Camping was hilarious by the way - photo's up tomorrow - quite possibly the worst but most entertaining campsite I've ever stayed at in my life and yes - I ate burnt sausages and yes! - I played swingball and yes - it rained very heavily and was awfully windy and yes - we laughed and laughed and laughed!!

Hope this works - thanks Bettster for the tip re: re-publishing.

Nighty night campers x

10 Comments:

Blogger Robert A. Swipe said...

Yeah!!! Sing Hosannahs!!

That's well buggered up the Save the Ro-Mo Bobcast I've just recorded...


Oh well..

9:53 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Hurrah! It says I've got no comments - bloody blogging blogger!

10:16 pm  
Blogger Heather said...

Glad to see you're back up and running RoMo, you had me a bit worried there for a while.

1:04 am  
Blogger First Nations said...

lucky you - i had to upload Firefox browser in order to get mine working properly.
just keep telling yourself....blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee
blogger is freeeeee...

2:48 am  
Blogger Arabella said...

Woops - wondered where you were. Glad you survived carrying on camping.

4:01 am  
Blogger JDA said...

Smeggars! you're back!! what planet did you go to? we sent out a search party, but found only tent pegs!!

5:51 am  
Blogger Paulie said...

Blogger's working for me.

Ha ha ha ha.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Tag:

http://nevertrustahippy.blogspot.com/2006/08/book-meme-thingy.html

5:25 pm  
Blogger Billy said...

Yay! Welcome back...

5:30 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

Phew! Tell Interplod to call off the search.

8:46 pm  
Blogger Fangyaya said...

toms shoes
nike free run
lebron 12
true religion outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike air max
tory burch sale
cheap oakley sunglasses
basketball shoes
coach outlet store online clearances
louis vuitton
christian louboutin wedges
nike roshe flyknit
louis vuitton outlet
kate spade
abercrombie & fitch
adidas stan smith
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet store online clearances
true religion
adidas originals
michael kors
toms shoes
lebron james shoes 13
michael kors handbags
kate spade handbags
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
fitflops
vans shoes
marc jacobs
michael kors outlet clearance
yeezy boost 350
kate spade
michael kors outlet
celine outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet store online clearances
jordan retro
20167.18chenjinyan

3:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter