Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Been moonlighting

In my bid to try and save the lostpod I've had to give up the ghost in the machine for a few days and have a bit of creative re-grouping. I've distracted myself by finally posting up some stuff on recovered notebook which was orig my idea - it's only taken me about 4 months to get around to it! Podcast should be done by tonight by the way.

Talking of podcasts - Jifdump's just uploaded 2 beauties onto Slutchpid - click here to listen and then maybe click here to drop him a line and let him know what you think. Personally - I can't wait for the next one - hopefully there will be one!

Tara for now. Don't forget - if you have a spare score (that's £20) - keep it aside for the Save Our Molls Fund.

XX

4 Comments:

Blogger JDA said...

I've always wondered about that, what exactly is 'recovered notebook' all about? pray tell.

thanks for the plug/s,

Oh, and I'm very curious 'bout your next pludcust...file size? hmmmm.

4:49 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Greetings Jif - recovered notebook is stuff (poems/ramblings/fiction/real/odd notes - anything written down, stuck down or drawn) that you've found lurking in an old notebook (preferably your own).

File size on next plood - about 2 bags of sugar's-worth I should say - I am the Dick Turpin of Switchpod it seems - my trusty pods are Black Bess and I traverse the highway that is Switchpod!

6:27 pm  
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Hi rockmother - can you please keep us updated regarding the save our molly fund? I'll keep an eye on your blog for more information. Thanx for trying to organise something for us :o}

8:16 pm  
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Oh RoMoster...you are just too sweet. I'm starting to get embarrassed. I don't know what to say. It is just too sweet.

7:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter