Wednesday, September 20, 2006

THAT REALLY IS IT!

OK - now it's my turn to give up. My third attempt at podcast 7 has crashed again at the last song and now I know why - it's not me - it's the aagghhhhh really trying not to badly swear effing sodding can I use the c-word - I'm sorry I'm going to have to - c*nting file. It must be bloody corrupt. It rather annoyingly stops being dragged halfway at last knock-ins and then sends the programme into hanging no respondo need to restart mode.

No no no no no! I can't bear it. There is a part of me that wants to stay up half the night and finish the fucker but the other half wants to go to bed after taking a large mallet to the computer and then throwing the remnants into the park. Bejaaaasus! And do you know what's even more annoying is that you would think I would have learnt from last time and saved it all as I went along but oh no - stoopid derbrain here forgot! That's it - sorry guys - no more pod for a while.......as Ian dury sang so well - what a waste.

UPDATE:
It gets worse - as an experiment I've just tried to upload the afore-mentioned track of evil and it loaded perfectly. What? What? WHAT? Oh I'm so cross. It's not corrupt at all just cantankerous. A bit like me really. Meh. Boo. Hoo. Sniff.

6 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

Part of me thinks that this is a travesty, whilst the other half is collapsing in giggles at what I've just read...I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at what seems to be a farcical situation with you feeding your laptop to the squirrels (please consider Molly's hunger for a laptop before the needs of the vermin in the park...).

Have a long restful kip. Tomorrow's another day, one which could see you realising the futility of podcasting as a hobby and how much more your life could be enriched if you *were* that 'ticket-man at Fulham Broadway station...'

12:41 am  
Blogger Arabella said...

It's enough to make a body kick the cat, what?
John Steinbeck's dog ate his manuscript of 'Of Mice and Men', by the way.
A good swear works wonders m'dear.

2:58 am  
Blogger JDA said...

What! someone else having trouble with tribble? No! really? well I'll be a podcasting son of a laptop, swear at it more RoMo...really give it large..and while your at it bung a few in for me! "alright john!"

5:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you mis-spelled cantankerous. Under those circumstances there's a u in the first syallable too...

11:37 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Is that how you spell syllable Mr Ped?

12:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugger!

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter