Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Could Be So Good For You

Ladies and Gentlemen - I have found a cure for autumn/winteritis or whatever it is called. Just play Minder by Dennis Waterman really loudly first thing in the morning - it's the best. I feel so much better now after seething on the tube because I was squashed by a bloke who had to sit with his legs wide open listening to 'extreme classical' on his ipod whilst tapping really loudly on his PSP for 12 bloody stops! Of course he got off the stop before me. No peace for the wicked.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

The Max'n'Paddy version is far superior to Waterman's wounded dinosaur screeching.

6:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, Istvanski? Dissing Tel? Nobody disses Tel. Not only will he go 'Minder' on your ass, he'll get John Thaw to help him go all Sweeney on it too.
Probably...
If John Thaw wasn't dead.
But maybe he'll get that bloke from Little Britain that pretends to be a tiny Dennis Waterman. You know. The tall one that seems gay but isn't gay. Or something.

6:53 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

I'd rather have the Thawster on my ass going "Guv, Guv, Guv!" in a very loud voice like they did on The Sweeny. Ab least the theme music to that was better.
:-)

7:44 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Shit 'em!

Both original theme tunes I would take as a desert island disc any day.

I have the entire Sweeney box-set special edition I am that sad. It's one of my all time favourite shows. In fact - I watched it on ITV4 last night - it was fab.

7:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Sweeney... The Sweeney...
Gonna kick in your door, we're The Sweeney.

Classic.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter