Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yeah Boooyyyyzzzzzz!

Yes - it a Flavor Flav alarm clock. Instead of waking up to John Humphries or Sarah Kennedy (if you are that way inclined...god forbid...is she off the sauce yet?) or an annoying buzz you can wake up to Flavor Flav ex-wearer of massive comedy clock around his neck dancer/rapper with Public Enemy. Believe it or not - these are very rare and there is one up for grabs on ebay here.

I think I have to have it. Imagine waking up every morning to someone shouting "Fight the Power!" Apparently Flavor Flav topped the People Magazine's Poll of America's Top Ten Ugliest People - that's not very nice is it? He seems to have now cornered the market in reality tv specials and sitcom so he can't be doing that badly. A friend of mine worked with him years ago and said "He is mad but he's really nice!".



Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Right on- as they say, there ain't no such thing as bad press - in promotion.
(Sarah Kennedy suggesting that listeners should send their "panties" to cheer up soldiers serving in Iraq.
--------------
Sarah didn't notice the pedestrian crossing the road.
"It was this black guy," she told her five million radio listeners. "It's lucky he opened his mouth to yawn or I would have ran over him." Gulp gulp, ahhhh, where was I.
--------------
I don't know much about Sarah Kennedy, but she a RIOT!

10:19 am  
Blogger Istvanski said...

I think the Flav will go for $200. They had different colour schemes available before they all sold out

If you don't win the bid, you can try for one of these. Not as good as Flav, but the next best thing maybe?

11:07 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Seanster - oh my god - Sarah Kennedy is SUCH a liability!

Isterness - oh - do you reckon? Damn. I'll monitor it and let you know.
MC Serch - hmm - perhaps Biz Markie? that's probably a collectors item too. What AM I doing? I must be having a kitsch mid-life crisis. I must go back to trying to take over the world with Rockmotherdom! Right kids - Fight the Power! x

11:16 am  
Blogger Betty said...

Blimey. Do you think it's worth putting my long forgotten Doug E. Fresh And The Get Fresh Crew air freshener up on ebay? I wonder if the fragrance has gone off - I've not used it since 1984 ...

1:25 pm  
Blogger Annie said...

Flavor Flav is the unsung genius in Public Enemy. Apparently is a classically trained musician and multi-instrumentalist, and his rapping skillz unparalleled, in my book. I love Can't Do Nothing for Ya. It is funny that he wrote She Watch Channel Zero though. 'Turn the TV off, go read a book or something...' He didn't know that years later he'd be earning his money in The Surreal Life...

5:15 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Bettster - Hell yeah!

Annie - I agree with you wholeheartedly.

11:27 pm  
Blogger Istvanski said...

It went for $96.57!
That's cheap for a collector's item!

8:30 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Ister - whew - cheap. I decided my life didn't need it and I am trying to save money what with this invented recession and all x

8:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter