Friday, July 07, 2006

On a dark desert highway.....

It's quite nice to find out someone has been so kind as to name their hotel after me but a shame it's in the city thought of as THE most boring in the world - Brussels. Maybe I'm jinxed - my birthday is also officially (according to eminent mathematicians) THE most depressing day of the year. Ho hum. Apologies for random gibberish posting but am nursing a small hangover after impromptu night out. And as Mary Dejevesky points out rather well (extraordinarily badly) in her recent Independent article - I am a woman - I shouldn't be blogging at all or if I am I should be waxing lyrical about having to scour the baby sick off my Farhi silk two-piece whilst hot-housing little Oscar on flash cards of quadratic equations and rustling up a coq au vin in my Agent Provocateur corset all at the same time.

Blah blah blah - an early night beckons - can't wait as I know I will wake up feeling SO much better than I have all day today. It has been a struggle. Here's a picture of me with my very first awfully heavy mobile phone circa 1989. Utterly riddick (thank you thank you annie rhiannon for that great word).

The attractive fringe was really rather riddick as well. It was grown out some time ago you'll all be pleased to know.
Thank you and goodnight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Istvanski said...

Those phones ended up being used in smash and grab incidents up and down Hatton Gardens.

Nice to know they were of some use in the end.

1:31 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

I wish I still had mine - they go for a FORTUNE on ebay.

5:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I like the fringe...

I wish I still had mine - they go for a FORTUNE on ebay. Oh, you meant the phone!

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter