Tuesday, September 30, 2008

That Barking Sex Doll PIcture and others from my phone

Yes - they were having a picnic in the NCP car park in Richmond last Wednesday. Insane.

Filming in Barking - oh the beauty.

That sex doll from Barking - strangled with her own arms. I discovered her when I went for a wee. Wasn't nice. But I wee'd all the same.

More poor sex doll from Barking.

Unfortunately I knocked all the precariously placed cans off the shelf with a soft rubber ball at a funfair - much to the delight of my son and to the total bemusement of the stall owner seeing as no one is ever meant to win. Come on Scooby - let's strap you in. He's going 'on holiday' soon. It's a one-way ticket I think.

One of Boy George's entourage outside gay bar Profiles opposite work - quite possibly the worst track suit of all time. D&G leopard polyester reflective nightmare.

Out walking on the Thames embankment with my Dad - I presume it is paint.

The only time I have ever toe'd the line.

My Dad made and stuck this to a bag of birthday presents for me much earlier this year and wonders why he 'got so many funny looks' on the tube while he was carrying it.

Graffiti - haven't got a clue what it all means.

Family with a tiny dog and deep plum hair having an argument outside Carluccio's. Mother kept quiet. I'm not surprised. She looked a bit disappointed too. Weary.

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strangled? Such a senseless waste - she was quite the looker.

The humanity.

12:28 pm  
Blogger Momentary Madness said...

Poor doll. No respect.
The head is still OK.
"Just like that."
Sorry I couldn't resist.

1:21 pm  
Blogger cyrano said...

Find an Irish bank:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thereporters/robertpeston/

1:39 pm  
Blogger savannah said...

what did we do before camera phones? xoxo

12:17 pm  
Blogger Piley said...

are you SURE that isn't the dead body of stacey666lee?? all seems just a bit too convenient t'me.

P

7:52 pm  
Blogger Suzy Norman said...

Well done for soldiering on with the wee. If it's any reassurance, I would have too.

7:14 am  
Blogger realdoc said...

Are they recyclable?

9:31 am  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

That red splat on the wall made me think of Banksy. I hope he's OK.

2:21 pm  
Blogger behindblueeyes said...

Great pictures! Especially for a camera phone. Sex doll was just bizarre but could win a prize I think! You could submit it and say that it is some kind of ironic statement.

3:35 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Jimmy Pages Trooserster - I know - I think her name was Doreen.

Momo Madster - Ah reist resist!

Cyrano - thank you - will be looking shortly - my what a big nose you have

Savmarshamamama - erm...had a life, had real camera's with real film, had albums to fill with real photo's in them, could pass them around properly - oh the good old days! xx

Piley - damn - you win!

Roman Empress Lady - thank you - I was a bit worried about cctv as we were next to a power station but I was so desperate I didn't care! I'm prob on youtube by now.

Realdoc - exactly what are recyclable dear Realdoc?

Dickley - I think it might be a tagger testing out paint although it looked a bit beautifully sprayed as opposed to a random spray if you see what I mean? Maybe it's a Banksy rip-off?

BBE - thank you thank you. Perhaps I should upload to my neglected flickr and see what happens? x

12:15 pm  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

Banksy in Jackson Pollock mode most likely.

5:37 pm  
Blogger Löst Jimmy said...

A fine selection of photos if ever there was - thanks for sharing Mother. As for the doll, she just looked used - so sad

9:00 pm  
Blogger 柯云 said...

2016-06-28keyun
gucci outlet
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
adidas originals
juicy couture
kate spade outlet
ray bans
louis vuitton bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
designer handbags
michael kors outlet online
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
discount jordans
louis vuitton outlet online
gucci outlet online
nike air max 90
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
cheap toms shoes
louis vuitton purses
michael kors outlet
adidas trainers
christian louboutin sale
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
jordan 3 powder blue
michael kors outlet
adidas uk
ray bans
coach outlet store online clearances
burberry handbags
coach factory outlet
adidas superstar
oakley canada

2:02 am  
Blogger jeje said...

nike huarache femme
クロムハーツ
oakley sunglasses wholesale
canada goose
ugg boots
moncler jackets
nike outlet
coach outlet online
mbt shoes
coach outlet store online

8:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter