Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's OK - Bob's Back!

Don't panic!
It's ok - I am happy to report that Mr Bob Swipe has been found alive and well....rather kicking actually.

That's Bob's back on the right as he was welcomed by RAF Wing Co Cynthia Mallarde and Miss Tracy Catkins President of the British Heart Foundation Twickenham Labrador Lovers Association. Tracy Catkins rather thoughtfully brought a white cardie in case Bob needed treatment for shock.

All is now resumed after he lost his calliper on the way to the belt section, tripped and got rather bizarrely wedged between LP's and Bric a Brac Corner. Bob celebrated with a pint of Twickenham's finest Toffee 'Buie Breezer and thanked all especially the industrial winch team that helped to dislodge the prosthesis.

You can listen to and buy his album here - it's really very bloody good. No doubt the next one might be a concept number based on this week's traumatic events!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Momentary Madness said...

Rockmum, this is for Robert. I knocked but I guess he's still at highschool:
No wonder - the little black number - Audrey's husband was driven to seek help from a Saint (well, they were Saints then) Saint Wilfrid bishop of York.
That definitely puts a shade on Audery's saintliness with a difference, and would put her in my minds eye as the Saint of Tease.
Manhattans, yes, especially when Charley goes home, and even then; evntually you have to pat the piper;-)

7:02 am  
Blogger rockmother said...

Padster - I do hope Bob can decipher what you have written. It's beautiful but I haven't a bloody notion as to what you are going on about.

7:58 am  
Blogger Alan said...

Jesus, I haven't a clue any which way.
Rockmum, what's the answer to your quiz promised on this post- from your last post. I've been dying to find out.

11:36 am  
Blogger Geoff said...

The irony of Miss Catkins being a dog lover is not lost on me, Romo.

1:43 pm  
Blogger rockmother said...

Seanster - sorry - can't tell you as I may have to shoot you first. Or - you can wait until my next post - it will be the next one I promise. Honestly - the answer is not very enlightening I can assure you - you may be rather disappointed. Apologies in advance.

Geoff - ha! thank you Geoff - I hadn't even noticed. Tracy Catkins is a funny old soul.

7:42 am  
Blogger Dick Headley said...

This is heartwarming news. I will leave a comment here until my team membership is approved.

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Who links to me?
Web Counter